EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the 'IT Company of the Year in CEE', at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 'Employer of the Year' in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst to make EPAM Budapest team even stronger.
- Plan and establish business analysis activities
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Collect and analyze software requirements and turn them into high quality requirement specifications
- Create and maintain detailed project artifacts, technical specifications, prototypes, diagrams and processes
- Visualize complex solutions, validate and verify solution requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders daily, handle business questions and deliver business answers, translate technical findings for non-technical teams and vice versa
- Maintain and improve requirement management and/or software development processes through the whole project life cycle
- 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- Experience in organizing business analysis at the outset of a project
- Experience in gathering and formalization/regulation of requirements
- Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interfaces
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Experience in working on-site with the clients
- Technical background
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects