- Dnipro, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS-based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Project technologies and tools
- Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies. Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- 2+ years of practical experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, dataflow diagrams and carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must
- Experience working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- UML knowledge will be a plus
- Good written and spoken English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top