- Făgăraș, Romania
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
EPAM is in a unique position to be client's key technology partner and grow this account into 100s of EPAMers within months. A core team has already built relationships with key executives and owners of products that EPAM will help modernize.
Considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the client, there is tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals.
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
- Requirements elicitation through constant collaboration with client's stakeholders
- Document requirements using User Stories
- Product backlog management
- Maintain knowledge base
- Work closely with the stakeholders, UX/UI designer, solution architect, SCRUM-team, to validate and confirm the requirements
- Be a part of large BA team, onboard newcomers, follow and maintain BA processes
- 3+ years' experience as a BA on IT projects
- English B2 and higher
- Advanced communication skills, which include: active listening, ability to efficiently communicate with people with different background and cultural differences, ability to ask proper questions and get information needed
- Experience in Agile framework (apparently, SCRUM)
- Requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews
- Requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS
- Requirements management skills: tasks estimation, prioritization, planning
- Functional decomposition skills
- Experience in working with UI/UX people and prototyping
- Advanced change management skills
- Enough technical background to be able to easily cope with complex legacy back-end functionality
- Soft skills: leadership and proactivity, emotional intellect, ability to work in unstructured environment
- Be ready for travelling to the US
- Be ready to apply for background check and drug control
- Experience in working in big project team will be a plus
- Experience in healthcare domain is a plus
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization
Back to top