- Odessa, Ukraine
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a distributed team in Ukraine.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company, a top provider of financial software and risk solutions. It enables professionals in the financial/risk/legal/tax/accounting/media markets to make decisions based on relevant data.
The project is related to the migration of a client's application to AWS. The new solution has been designed from scratch, EPAM team covers its development end-to-end starting with the requirements. It is a market-data service, offering global-scale content, research and analytics.
- Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis discipline
- Significant Agile experience, most importantly in Scrum framework
- JIRA/WIKI Software knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation
- Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in outsourced environment, which includes ability to be flexible in schedule so as to decrease the impact of time difference
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage BA work with large amounts of customer's stakeholders
- UML knowledge and experience
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Back to top