EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are currently looking for a Big Data Team Lead to join our team.
Real time data processing. QC application is working as a quality control gateway which consumes and analyzes the data (financial instruments prices) in real time , identifies anomalies and raises events in case of anomalies been detected.
The person will be a member of one of the development teams and will be responsible for Back-End functionality implementation. Working in close collaboration with Front-End colleagues and occasionally Data Science team.
- Java (Expert)
- Multi-Threading (Expert)
- SpringBoot (Strong)
- Spark (Expert)
- Real experience with Big Data / Realtime systems
- Openness to learning new languages like Kotlin / Python etc
- Machine Learning
- KAFKA (Expert)
- Hands on TL, 50/50 Coding / to leading within an exciting project building a cloud based data monitoring platform leveraging ML/AI and a key project
- We believe that the greatest strength of the company is its people. EPAM is fully committed to help its employees to reach their full potential and achieve their professional goals through continues learning. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you few of the many opportunities and services which we believe will help you expand your current knowledge
- Full access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- All-around Social package: professional & soft skills training, medical & family care programs, sports
- Relocation opportunities
- Free English classes
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Continuous experience exchange with experts and professionals worldwide
- Friendly team and comfortable working environment
- Engineering, corporate, and social events within and outside the Company
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for self-realization