Big Data Developer
- Budapest, Hungary
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Big Data Developer to join our team in Budapest.
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Implement and migrate new and existing ETL pipelines from the old infrastructure to the new one
- Writing automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- Proficiency with Java - Java 8 at least
- Experience in AWS - including Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, Cloudformation
- Experience in Big Data technologies - including Hadoop Core, Apache HBase, Oozie, MapReduce, Crunch, SolR
- Willingness to cooperate across teams
- Permanent job with remote work opportunity
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, GAL trainings
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefit packages (private health care, sportcard, fringe benefits)
- International projects, working in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs
Back to top