Big Data Developer
- Szeged, Hungary
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are looking for a Big Data Developer to join our team in Szeged.
- Create and manage cloud resources in AWS
- Implement and migrate new and existing ETL pipelines from the old infrastructure to the new one
- Writing automated data quality check to make sure right data enters the platform and verifying the results of the calculations
- Participate on regular Scrum ceremonies with the customer
- Proficiency with Java - Java 8 at least
- Experience in AWS - including Amazon EMR, S3, EC2, Cloudformation
- Experience in Big Data technologies - including Hadoop Core, Apache HBase, Oozie, MapReduce, Crunch, SolR
- Willingness to cooperate across teams
- Permanent job in a hybrid corporate environment
- Widespread training and development opportunities, language courses, soft-skill trainings
- Vast opportunities for self-development
- Multilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Short and longterm relocation opportunities
- International projects
- Sport and social teams support, advanced CSR programs
Learn more about EPAM in Hungary
Back to top