EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
The remote option applies only to the Candidates who will be working from any location in Poland.
We are looking for (aspiring) Big Data Developers with at last 1 year of commercial experience to join our growing Data Practice and make our team even stronger. Projects and technologies we are working with are very different and cover all technologies which present currently on the market and represented by open source communities.
We are providing our service to Clients in different domains: Financial, Health Care, Insurance and many others, so you will have a chance to develop yourself in any direction you want.
You can join one of our offices, which are located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw and Gdansk.
- Data ingestion from different data sources which exposes data using different technologies, such as: RDBMS, REST HTTP API, flat files, Streams, Time series data, SAP and a lot other based on various proprietary systems. You will need to research and implement data ingestion with help of Big Data technologies
- Data processing/transformation using various technologies such as Spark and Cloud Services. You will need to understand your part business logic and implement it using any language which supported by base data platform
- Advanced knowledge one of language: Java, Scala, Python, C#
- Production experience with: HDFS, YARN, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Oozie / Airflow
- Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Cloudera (or any other) HADOOP distribution, Databricks
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- ELK Stack
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Cassandra / MongoDB
- CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted