EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to make our team even stronger. If you want to grow professionally within this fast-growing public cloud provider - welcome!
As a member of the team, you will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies, prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements and be recognized as a world-class specialist in CI/CD, Public Clouds and Infrastructure development.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Control and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- Consult customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- Manage the full release process
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- ARM templates writing (Azure PowerShell)
- Knowledge with Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account)
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- CI/CD pipeline management and development
- English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written - Intermediate (B1) level and higher. Pre-Intermediate (A2) level can be considered as acceptable for Junior specialists only
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world's digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule