Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 40 countries across five continents.
As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies and in 2020, Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
An experienced Senior Digital Solutions Consultant is sought to support the presales & pitch efforts of digital projects across Europe and APAC (including but not limited to eCommerce, Digital Experience Platforms, mobile solutions).
BENEFITS WORKING AT EPAM:
• Playing a consulting client-facing role rather than being a traditional back-office to sales.
• Exposure to senior leadership of the company.
• Exposure to clients with opportunity to participate in billable projects.
• Diverse client base across Europe and APAC.
• Working with highly qualified team of cross-functional experts: architects, experience & innovation consultants for EPAM Continuum - a digital agency brand of EPAM.
• Participation in complex digital transformation programmes.
- Leads presales process for digital platforms and services
- Defines the target solution direction that would be the best fit for client's needs
- Orchestrates creation of a proposal by multidisciplinary team members; ties together all the discreet pieces of content (experience design, architecture, engineering, etc.) into a cohesive solution proposal
- Oversees several pursuits in parallel, providing direction to the pursuit teams, quality controls their deliverables and reviews final proposal
- Participates in client pitches as an SME and consultant to present the proposed solution and comprehensively answer any questions that might arise during the pitch
- Occasionally participate as a billable consultant in complex digital programmes
- Soft Skills:
- Hungry for work
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- In client pitches should be relatable, good public speaker
- System thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with limited information, propose best practices for the gap areas
- Structuring information into presentations (background in business & system analysis skills), great storytelling skills
- Flexible schedule (ability to work across multiple time zones if needed, under strict procurement-driven deadlines)
- Ability to work in a team and mentor junior resources
- Experience in IT 6+ years; previous work in IT services companies or digital agencies
- Agency background & experience with digital strategy & experience design services is a plus
- Background as presales engineer / solution consultant
- Hands-on experience creating proposal content
- Outstanding PowerPoint and Excel skills well beyond standard users
- Ability to define solutions that both provide the best value to client and at the same time be feasible & realistic to deliver. For that, the following skills are need:
- Understanding of presales and sales process stages, and what's needed at each stage
- Experience in project / delivery management (resource & project planning, milestones, and dependencies management)
- Experience with digital platforms:
- High-level knowledge of modern digital landscape: leading commerce & content platforms per Gartner/Forrester analysts, their specifics, strong/weak points and specialized use cases
- Experience with some of them: either engineering / architecture, or functional / capability level (business analysis, systems analysis, functional consulting)
- Language and Logistics:
- Fluent German speaker
- English C1/C1+
- Location in Germany
- Occasional business trips for client pitches across Europe
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly and enjoyable working team
- Relocation package support
- Regular corporate and social events
- 30 days holiday per annum
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)