API/Integration Solution Architect (Insurance)
- London, United Kingdom
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM is looking for an API/Integration Solution Architect (Insurance) to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit in London.
This is a great opportunity to work with EPAM's senior strategic tech leaders and those from our client accounts, mainly involved in Financial Services projects.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
Within this unit we are:
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect
- Experience in Insurance domain
- Strong understanding of API-design principles, tools, API-development and testing techniques
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period
Back to top