- Kharkiv, Ukraine
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome an Android Engineer to join our team. Our customer is one of the world's largest financial company aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments.
Project technologies and tools
- Android SDK
- 2+ years of Java and Kotlin development experience
- Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Gradle; Android Studio
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with ReactiveX API
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
Learn more about EPAM in Ukraine
Back to top