EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking to welcome an Android Engineer to join our team. Our customer is one of the world's largest financial company aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scale new features, change and support existing functionality.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly, and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors and stakeholders from different departments.
Project technologies and tools
- Android SDK
- 2+ years of Java and Kotlin development experience
- Java core; Kotlin; OOP principles; Android SDK; SQLite; REST API
- Experience with: Git; Gradle; Android Studio
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Familiarity with clean architecture
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components
- Familiarity with ReactiveX API
- Ability to work in a team
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- The individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours