EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
ABOUT THE PROJECT
As an Android Developer, you will be building native mobile applications for Fortune 500 companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the client, as well as other teams across EPAM paying special attention to solutions' architecture and code quality.
- As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of features described in the requirement specifications and design documents
- As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sub-systems or whole solutions
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients' requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Android development skills (2+ years of experience)
- Kotlin experience
- Concurrency/Multithreading in Android
- Understanding of mobile application design and UX
- Git (at least 5 years of experience)
- Design patterns (GoF) and architecture of the applications
- MVP/MVC/MVVM architecture-based development experience
- Good command of English: Intermediate spoken level and higher
- Dagger or Koin
- Unit tests
- Gradle advanced usage (plugins + configurations)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs