EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who will lead the processes improvements in Scrum teams for the big healthcare account.
The Agile Coach will work with 2-3 Scrum teams, facilitating the adoption of Agile approaches and culture (self-organization, transparency, lean, etc), educating and training the team on Agile. The coach will also teach the team base elements of product management (product ownership, understanding of customers' needs).
- Excellent understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Agile coaching experience
- Software engineering background
- Experience playing Product Manager / Product Owner role
- Agile certifications (CSM, CSPO) would be a plus
- English: upper - intermediate
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event