- St. Petersburg, Russia
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today's market conditions, we're supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you'll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who will lead the processes improvements in Scrum teams for the big healthcare account.
The Agile Coach will work with 2-3 Scrum teams, facilitating the adoption of Agile approaches and culture (self-organization, transparency, lean, etc), educating and training the team on Agile. The coach will also teach the team base elements of product management (product ownership, understanding of customers' needs).
- Excellent understanding of Agile and Scrum
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Agile coaching experience
- Software engineering background
- Experience playing Product Manager / Product Owner role
- Agile certifications (CSM, CSPO) would be a plus
- English: upper - intermediate
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social event
Learn more about EPAM in Russian Federation
Back to top