Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider - leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm.
Are you a hands-on technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural challenges and driving digital solutions? Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and take ownership for critical technical decisions that directly impact EPAM and our clients? If the answer to these is 'Yes!', then EPAM has a great opportunity for you to join us as an AEM Solution Architect and be part of our rapidly growing Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) in Hoofddorp.
You will spearhead the technical design and architecture of key client projects in the region focusing primarily on Content Management Systems and Digital Experience Platforms, particularly Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
You will work closely with EPAM's local/remote technical and business leaders to help drive new and existing customer engagements which may involve technical pre-sales as well as DevOps consultancy and general technical leadership.
ADOBE AT EPAM AT A GLANCE:
Adobe Solution Gold Partner
70+ Customer Success Stories
170+ Certified specialists
800+ Consultants and Engineers
- Work as part of EPAM architecture teams, sales/pre-sales teams, account managers, heads of business units and EPAM Competency Centres, providing technical guidance and solution designs on a daily basis
- Develop and present project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains
- Suggest solution implementation approaches, create estimates, timeline and cost analyses that will lead to successful implementation and program delivery
- Kick off new projects, drive initial discovery phase working with EPAM project management and clients driving prototypes and proof of concepts
- Solid experience as a Solution Architect with experience in architecture definition and technical leadership in AEM projects
- Solid experience in implementation of complex system architectures with AEM / Java based Web Content Management Systems
- Experience in working with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and its integration with AEM
- Extensive experience with integration of software solutions in enterprise IT
- Experience in project management or technical team lead positions, excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), software development processes and Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with and good understanding of enterprise applications at least in one of the following technology areas: high-performance, highly transactional web applications, mobile development, content management solutions, e-commerce solutions, e-business frameworks or business intelligence
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to enhance the EPAM brand
- Able to gain trust with clients and take their projects to the next level
- Able to work with and build strong relationships with EPAM's nearshore teams
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)