Production Manager, Strategic Communications
The Entrepreneurs' Organization is looking for a Production Manager to oversee the workflow of the Strategic Communications department, as well as international freelance designers and writer/editors. The qualified candidate will focus on providing timely and on-brand materials to our staff and members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management.
- Ensures that work flow runs smoothly throughout the department and projects are delivered on time by engaging requestors and in-department stakeholders
- Reviews each job, engages stakeholders and tracks all jobs throughout their lifecycle.
- Provides reports for management showing project status, outlines roadblocks and makes recommendations for resource allocation
- Will serve as the day-to-day administrator and owner of the InMotionNow workflow system.
- Assists team with various technical/logistical aspects of job completion, including, but not limited to: final artwork, print production, print-on-demand document control, branded promotional items, mail house and fulfillment, shipping and delivery of materials
- Sources vendors and suppliers required for job completion in consultation with Strategic Communications Directors
- Supports all logistics with vendor relationships, including bid solicitation, and maintains production schedule
- Reviews final invoices against estimates for contracted work, tracks against project budgets, and applies costs for projects directly into workflow software to maintain good financial housekeeping
- Assists with the curation of digital assets and maintains organization of design files
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business or equivalent education and work experience.
Qualification Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of branding and corporate identity, and the ability to work independently or alongside other communications team members. Opportunity to work on globally focused brand identity, packaging, advertising, event and exhibit graphics.
- 5-8 years of experience in a small marketing or advertising agency, or in-house marketing team, with similar job responsibilities
- Expertise using Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time-management skills and comfortable in fast-paced, high-volume, evolving workplace
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Adept at learning new technology platforms in support of role objectives
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Capable of project managing with business leaders from varying cultures
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Vendor management skills, including negotiation of rates, adherence to quality standards and invoice review
- A general understanding of marketing and communications
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and drive change
- Must be able to collect/understand requirements, and design, explain and negotiate feedback
- Strong customer service, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience working with a variety of specializations and levels of experience
- Experience as a project manager
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook a plus
- Knowledge of InMotionNow software a plus
- Capable of working with leaders from various countries, industries and success paths
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- Ability to interact with members and staff with tact diplomacy and poise
- Positive attitude and flexible to change
- Fluent with Adobe CC products; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom
- Proven copywriting, print design, layout and typographical skills a plus
- Ability to speak, read and write in one or more languages beyond English
- Genuine interest in global perspectives and embraces cultural diversity
- Connects with EO's core values, mission and vision.
Work Environment: The employee is normally required to work in a high-rise building equipped with elevators in an environment where the noise level is usually moderate. May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Professional workplace where casual attire is permitted.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top