MyEO Coordinator (Home Office set-up)
The MyEO Coordinator provides administrative and tactical support to the staff MyEO Director and member MyEO Experts. The MyEO Coordinator position assists in the support and maintenance of the MyEO Groups platform. It also includes administrative and tactical support to the MyEO Premier Groups Champions, as well as consultative assistance of MyEO Groups Champions when required. Duties also include content development for numerous communications and publications in alignment with monthly Communication Plan.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the MyEO Groups Champions. Provide consultative support to MyEO Groups Champions in terms of tools available for structure, communication and publicity.
- Support MyEO Premier Groups Champions with Premier Groups related requests.
- Manage incoming new MyEO Groups requests and process them in a timely manner.
- Attend all MyEO Committee, MyEO Groups Sub-Committee and MyEO Experts monthly calls, provide support with coordination, draft minutes of the call and follow up on the requests, coordinated with MyEO Director.
- Support MyEO Experts, MyEO Committee and MyEO Director with additional projects as needed.
- Marketing and promotion of the MyEO Groups on Facebook and other relevant publications.
- Constant coordination with the MyEO Events teams the delivery on Group requirements for a successful event and interaction under the supervision of MyEO Director.
- Regularly update and develop relevant tools and resources provided for MyEO Committee, MyEO groups Sub-Committee, MyEO Experts, MyEO Chairs and general EO membership and staff.
- Report on a quarterly, monthly and weekly basis MyEO Groups data to MyEO Director.
- Attend and actively participate in team and global staff meetings.
- Content support for regular communications with MyEO Chairs and MyEO Experts.
- Content elaboration for various MyEO publications, including MyEO Newsletter.
- MyEO webpage content and functionality management.
- MyEO Facebook Content and Marketing of related FB Groups.
- Gather MyEO testimonials, photos, videos and general content for publications
- Other duties and assignments as necessary.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the “Essential Duties”) satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
2 or more years administrative experience
2 or more years of content development and customer service related work
Proficiency in MS Excel and Microsoft Office, Presentations tools and some graphic design capabilities
Excellent customer service skills
Fluent English language proficiency, verbal and written.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Prior experience in virtual community management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
Back to top