Global Development Coordinator
The Global Development Coordinator will provide support to the Director of Global Membership Development and the Regional Directors for LAC, EMEA, USA, CAN, ASAP, South Asia. The Global Development Coordinator duties include event management, recruitment support, customer service, general clerical, and project based work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Regional Launch Event Management Activities
- Attend all launch recruitment event planning meetings
- Work with member event champion to plan for and draft out event program and itinerary
- Attend to all event logistics including, hotel liaison and coordination, venue confirmation and coordination, member and prospect registration, member and prospect attendance confirmation and information dissemination, name tags and badges for events, and tailoring feedback form for future event improvements
- Assist with crafting event invitations and follow-up messaging for event attendees
- Translating materials as needed in Spanish for LAC and parts of EMEA
- Contribute to the growth of EO membership by identifying and contacting prospective members and facilitating path to membership
- Provide support and tracking to chapters for all recruitment-related activities
- Participate in weekly Recruitment team meetings and membership Daily Huddles
- Manage a clean and current prospective member to member database ("pipeline")
- Participate in ongoing technology upgrade to advance recruitment goals
- Assist with all ad-hoc Recruitment projects
- Identify opportunities for regional marketing activities
- Participate in all Membership Chair conference calls and take notes for distribution
- Participate in all Inside Track calls
- Identify new sources of prospective members (social/professional networking sites, direct mail lists, websites, etc.)
- Keep EO staff informed of recruitment progress (e-mail announcements, kitchen bulletin board, etc.)
- Generate weekly membership reports for all staff, MDs, ADs, RDs to be sent out each Friday afternoon.
- Create weekly Pipeline of Applicants
- Maintain EO Running Tally of members
- Comb through periodicals and internet websites, obtain list of sources from prospects who have stated interest in joining
- Connect with groups on linked in, post relevant EO updates on the site, teasers, invitations to webcast and any other pertinent details as requested
- Review all member survey for potential leads and member referrals
- Manage prospect database for all global launch locations
- Be the liaison with the marketing team for lead generation and lead generating initiatives
- Drive chapter launch prospects to attend EO global webcast
- Review submitted prospect applications and income forms for inaccuracies
- Forward At-large applications to designated Regional Staff Director
- Enter chapter launch events into EOnetwork
- Work with the tech team to create new chapter in CRM, transfer at large members to respective new chapter, transfer any prospects or applicants once the chapter has been approved
- Ensure chapter profile and chapter history reflects accurate information
- Enter any at-large applications into the system as needed
Pre and post membership support
- Send prospect kits to member champions and performing recruitment calls as needed
- Send Chapter Launch Gift Box to newly formed chapters
- Assist with follow-up for GLC registration of chapter launch candidates, At-large member champions (pre-launch members)
- Assist with coordinating chapter officer workshops
- Attend all membership, staff and Regional and Global meetings.
- Personal Development - Seminars, staff development (sales training), Customer service, EO event understanding, Read monthly Overdrive, Read organizational updates
- Reporting - Coordinate weekly reports (chapter reports, running tally, pipeline)
- Other duties as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Responsibility (the “Essential Duties”) satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-3 years business experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
- Ability to travel
- 1-2 years direct association or coordination related work
Other Skills and Abilities:
In addition to the above, the following may also be required of the successful candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to interact with entrepreneurs with tact diplomacy and poise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Promote quality through continuous performance improvement
- Strong writer
- The use of good judgment and good interpersonal communication skills
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team
- A self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Proofread Accurately
Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing members, staff, managers, clients, and the public. Ability to understand oral instructions and to ask for clarification when necessary.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole numbers and calculate figures and amounts such as fractions, decimals, percentages, proportions and ratios to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools, and controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and abilities to adjust focus to read and type documents on a computer screen.
Additional hours may be required during periods of heavy workload. Flexibility is required in the daily work schedule to accommodate tasks.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
May be assigned to an internal work space without windows to the outside, located in close proximity to other office personnel.
Ability to work in a fast pace and high pressure environment.
Nothing contained in this job description, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during any period of employment (if hired) with Entrepreneurs' Organization, is intended to create an employment contract with any employee or prospective employee of the Firm for any specified period of time. Work rules and benefits in effect are subject to change from time to time, according to the needs of the organization. Any and all employment with Entrepreneurs' Organization is "at will," that is, for no definite or determinable period and subject to termination at any time, with or without cause and with or without prior notice, at the option of either the employee or the organization.
Entrepreneurs' Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top