Video Production/Digital Media Internship
Have you always wanted to work in digital media but don't know where to start? You're in luck. You've just discovered the best-kept secret in women's leadership, empowerment and professional development - the ENTITY Academy.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU MASTER YOUR CRAFT.
The ENTITY Academy is an intensive 6-week mentorship program in Los Angeles tailored to future female leaders, doers and tastemakers. You will be doing real hands-on work, receiving digital exposure on our multimedia platforms, networking with successful female CEOs across industries (entertainment, tech) and participating in mock board meetings to sharpen your public speaking skills.
ENTITY's Video and Digital Media mentees will have regular access to desirable venues to shoot, including but not limited to:
- A high-end, mid-century modern loft
- A chef's kitchen
- A historic building in Boyle Heights (former home to Knights of Pythias, a secret men's society established in 1864)
- A warehouse containing 1900-1950s classic car collection as well as luxury, exotic cars and motorcycles
- A private airport in Southern California with multiple planes and a helicopter
The highlight of the Academy, however, is our highly-anticipated speaker series, where you will have a chance to speak with powerful women ready and willing to help you advance your career. You can expect to meet and possibly INTERVIEW professionals like:
- Rachel Feldman - Writer and Director of over 60 hours of television on major networks, including ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon
- Lisa Berger - Former President of E! Entertainment and a trailblazer for women in entertainment
- Meredith Scott Lynn - Actress, Producer, Director and CEO of WRiTE BRAiN Books
- Meme Tian - Chinese Actress, Producer and Writer
And since we believe in molding well-rounded women, the ENTITY Academy provides unforgettable experiences, including flying lessons, exclusive access to an intimate American Contemporary Ballet performance, Krav Maga lessons, DJ lessons and professional photoshoots.
- Digital exposure on our vast content platforms, social networks and weekly newsletters calling out content created during the program
- Beautifully designed portfolios and resumes
- A keen understanding of opportunities in the digital space and honed digital skills
- VIP access to our exclusive Women's Club at ENTITY HQ where you can enjoy private events, salons and war room meetings
- Access to one-on-one mentoring, job recommendations and significant career connections through ENTITY's highly-anticipated speaker series
- A community of like-minded women who are poised, confident and recognize early on that the sky is truly the limit
- After graduating from our 4-week program, ENTITY will represent you in the marketplace to help you secure a job opportunity suited to your skillset. View sample portfolios here: http://www.entitymag.com/recruitment/
Don't just take our word for it, see what past graduates have to say about the ENTITY Academy:
"ENTITY taught me the importance of embracing my strengths and pushed me to want to become a leader to help others grow, as I have through this experience." -Adriana Serrato, M.F.A. in Film and Television Production from University of Southern California
"ENTITY taught me how to evaluate and play to my strengths." -Jasmyne Peck-Bailey, M.F.A. in Film and Television Production from University of Southern California
Back to top