Marketing and PR Internship
Congrats, you've just discovered the best-kept secret in women's leadership, empowerment and professional development - the ENTITY Academy.
As the first women's media company dedicated entirely to mentorship, we educate and empower women to embrace their inner voice to live loudly, boldly and authentically. With over 1 MILLION followers on Facebook, a growing platform of 21 MILLION highly-engaged visitors per month and a dedicated Instagram community, ENTITY is disrupting how mentorship is done.
GET READY TO DO SOME REAL, HANDS-ON WORK THIS SUMMER.
The ENTITY Academy is an intensive 4-week mentorship program in Los Angeles tailored to future female managers, entrepreneurs and marketers. Women are put through a rigorous program, which includes mock board meetings, pitch training, public speaking and conflict resolution. At ENTITY, young, aspirational women will have a chance to hone their leadership skills and become confident in using their voice.
As a mentee, you will receive:
- Intros to top female entrepreneurs through the highly-curated speaker series, including but not limited to Susan Rockefeller (entrepreneur, conservationist and founder of Musings Mag), Courtney Keating (SVP of innovation and marketing at Core Logic) and Julie Schoenfeld (entrepreneur and CEO/founder of Strobe and two other successful venture-backed startups)
- Direct access to the CEO, Jennifer Schwab, for career advice
- A Path to Achievement plan to ensure you're growing every year towards your goals
- Polished resumes and designer portfolios with curated writing samples to showcase your capabilities
ENTITY also partners with Fractl, a highly-successful business that specializes in providing content solutions for major brands and creating VIRAL content. Fractl's CEO, Dan Tynski, will walk Academy mentees through their content ideation process and how to conduct effective content marketing research.
We guarantee that all our Academy graduates will walk away with a firm grasp of the career skills they need to be successful in an ever-changing economy.
- Access to one-on-one mentoring, job recommendations and powerful career connections
- Opportunity to work with our marketing and influencer outreach team
- Real responsibilities, such as assisting our photographers and video editors with content creation and monitoring ongoing social media and marketing trends
- Digital exposure on our vast content platforms, social networks and weekly newsletters calling out content created during the program
- Professionally designed portfolios and resumes
- A community of like-minded women who are poised, confident and recognize early on that the sky is truly the limit
- A keen understanding of opportunities in the digital space and honed digital skills
- A daily dose of growth and advice sent via text and/or email
- After graduating from our 4-week program, ENTITY will represent you in the marketplace to help you secure a job opportunity suited to your skillset. View sample portfolios here: http://www.entitymag.com/recruitment/
We embrace the fact that all women are in a constant state of learning. ENTITY is your classroom. To the moguls, artists, techies and entrepreneurs, we say: "We are the women that do." Come change the world with us!
Don't just take our word for it, see what past graduates have to say about the ENTITY Academy:
"At ENTITY, I was trained to think strategically about your key audience. Sometimes, businesses think they want to sell to everyone on the planet, but segmentation and smart targeting is really the way to go." -Josephine Djuhana, Consultant at Bain & Company
Back to top