Graphic Design and Social Media Internship
Have you always wanted to work in digital media but don't know where to start? You're in luck. You've just discovered the best-kept secret in women's leadership, empowerment and professional development - the ENTITY Academy.
WE ARE THE #WOMENTHATDO.
As the first women's media company dedicated entirely to mentorship, we educate and empower women to embrace their inner voice to live loudly, boldly and authentically. With over 750,000 followers on Facebook, a growing platform of 15 MILLION highly-engaged visitors per month and a dedicated Instagram community, ENTITY is disrupting how mentorship is done.
JOIN US FOR THE SUMMER OF YOUR LIFE.
The ENTITY Academy is an intensive 6-week mentorship program in Los Angeles tailored to future female leaders, doers and tastemakers. At ENTITY, we put design and voice first and this is reflected in everything we do, from our beautifully crafted materials, to our highly-curated events to our choice of headquarters in the Boyle Heights district of Los Angeles.
As a graphic design and social media mentee, you will not only have the pleasure of working in our newly renovated, mid-century modern office, you will also collaborate with our Graphic Design team and Social Media coordinators to create high-quality branded content and run A/B tests on our multimedia platforms about what works and what doesn't work for ENTITY's audience. On top of that, you will have access to successful designers in various industries (i.e. culinary industry and interior design), such as:
- Mary Ta - Designer and Owner of Minotti and Mass Beverly
- Maria Nguyen - Editor in Chief of The Art of Plating and expert in luxury brand experiences
Our rigorous program includes:
- Special lesson with Dan Tynski, founder of Fractl Labs and expert in providing content solutions, about creating VIRAL content
- Social media marketing and content creation, especially how to grow your Facebook following from 1,000 to over HALF A MILLION in under a year
- Search engine optimization to help increase ORGANIC traffic to your webpages
- Marketing and public relations/training on how to develop VIRAL content
- Graphic design and video production
- Social entrepreneurship
By the end of the program, you will have a professional, leather-bound portfolio of your best works. View sample portfolios here: http://www.entitymag.com/recruitment/
- Digital exposure on our vast content platforms, social networks and weekly newsletters calling out content created during the program
- Beautifully designed portfolios and resumes
- A keen understanding of opportunities in the digital space and honed digital skills
- VIP access to our exclusive Women's Club at ENTITY HQ where you can enjoy private events, salons and war room meetings
- Access to one-on-one mentoring, job recommendations and significant career connections through ENTITY's highly-anticipated speaker series
- A community of like-minded women who are poised, confident and recognize early on that the sky is truly the limit
- After graduating from our 6-week program, ENTITY will represent you in the marketplace to help you secure a job opportunity suited to your skillset.
Don't just take our word for it, see what past graduates have to say about the ENTITY Academy:
"ENTITY has taught me to foster an open and fun work environment and to work hard at something you're passionate about." -Frances Senigram, B.S. in Business Administration from University of Redlands
"The ENTITY mentorship program gave me so much confidence when I went back to college. Before ENTITY, I had never worked for a daily publication. The mentorship program taught me how to take charge and how to be a real leader. It helped me find my specific brand of feminine leadership." -Harmony Birch, B.A. in Communication, Journalism and Related Programs from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
Back to top