YouTube Channel Manager
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero hit PJ Masks, and the magical Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, plus a development slate full of shows with strong potential and premium partners attached.
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
The YouTube Channel Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for our eOne Family brands on YouTube.
- Managing and programming official YouTube channels across multiple territories using audience development strategies.
- Creating exciting, high-quality video content for each brand.
- Regularly using YouTube analytics to understand and enhance content performance with an ability to react quickly to any platform changes.
- Writing engaging copy for YouTube channels in line with SEO best practices and brand guidelines.
- Reviewing unofficial content on the platform and taking action in line with company procedures.
- Creating additional thematic video compilations and channel artwork.
- Constantly developing new ideas for channel growth.
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Premiere Pro
- Passion for kid’s brands
- Previous experience on YouTube
- Another language is preferred but not required
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top