Warehouse Associate (Weekend Part Time Contract)
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company’s comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 40,000 film and television titles, 4,500 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
The job incumbent will perform multiple tasks in departments throughout the warehouse. Warehouse Associates must adhere to safe working practices, follow direction and go through job rotations when work permits.
Please note that the starting wage for this position is $11.40 / hour and is a part-time, weekend only, contract role until March 31, 2017.
This part time position is for Saturday and Sunday ONLY for the following shift: 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Load and unload product onto and off of skids by hand, or by using basic material handling equipment such as pump truck
- Receipt and logging of product – new or returns
- Sticker product
- Pick product by box or skid lot
- Pick orders manually or by using hand held device (scanner)
- Make labels to attach to product
- Pack and unpack product
- Wrap skids and product
- Sort and stack product
- Maintain and organize inventory
- Product replenishment from reserves to picking bins
- Assemble corrugate for displays
- Maintain clean work area for subsequent shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary education preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Positive and professional attitude under pressure
- Proven track record of punctuality and dependability
- Minimal data entry skills
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read and follow directions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long
- Ability to lift and move up to 50-70 pounds
- Ability to climb a ladder to pick product from high shelved area
- Lift, bend, reach above head, crouch , kneel, and climb during shifts between 8 and 12 hours long
- Must wear steel toed shoes in the warehouse at all times
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top