Unscripted Development Television Intern
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
eOne Unscripted Development Department, Television is hiring an Intern to working closely with our Development team to help to execute it’s mandate.
We are looking for someone to start immediately and/or for January 2019. Please note this is an unpaid position so you must be enrolled in a program that requires internship experience to graduate.
- Work closely with development Producers to help prep materials for development pitches.
- Online searches for clips and video needed for the edit of sizzles reels for these pitches.
- Research concepts and aid Producers in their day-to-day search to find key elements and key characters for these concepts. (May entail some writing).
- Act as Production assistant when needed on shoots for sizzle reels and/or needs associated to execute the reel.
- Currently enrolled in a communications/journalism-related school curriculum
- Proficient with online research.
- Ability to conceive of new creative concepts
- Ability to cold call for research purposes and pre-interview individuals who are key to the creative.
- Has a passion for storytelling.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be personable, comfortable chatting on the phone.
- Must be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must be comfortable following direction and implementing changes, while balancing tight deadlines
- Must be proficient in the latest social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Power Point a plus
- Please include any related video clips/writing examples with your application.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Back to top