Technical Coordinator, Unscripted Television
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group andLast Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location
Seeking a super star technical coordinator to work with current technologies director. Key areas of expertise in this position include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up. The successful candidate must be well-organized, detail-oriented, an efficient troubleshooter, and able to wear a variety of hats. Additionally, he or she must be motivated to learn various aspects of technology that are used on a daily basis in production. This employee will be ready to get their hands dirty without always knowing all the answers. We are seeking someone that will have knowledge of internal workings of computers, network, television equipment (such as cameras, audio equipment, lighting and Avid equipment. This a fantastic opportunity to explore the various elements that go into producing a television show.
- Equipment cataloging and acquisitions
- Maintenance of the company’s network infrastructure
- Managing day to day computer issues
- Setting up printers and desktops for other employees
- Maintaining file sharing servers
- Taping casting events and other shoots
- Setting up new employee work stations
- Finding office space
- Working with production managers and line producers to ensure all new hires are outfitted with the correct tools of the trade
- Maintaining inventory databases
- Apple products and software.
- Basic knowledge of Avid, (mounting drives and accessing projects)
- Microsoft Products
- File sharing alternatives (such as drop box, hightail and others)
- Networking printers
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top