Senior Project Manager
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
As Project Manager, you will be the professional leader that ensures company initiatives are implemented with precision, managing risk and in a timely manner. You will be expected to bring clear, logical decision-making, strong leadership, and the ability to prioritize conflicting priorities. This role is expected to communicate clearly and decisively with all levels within the organization where you will be responsible for working with multiple business units to understand business requirements, along with planning and execution in a cross functional delivery environment. As part of playing a leading role in program / project planning and execution, you will also mentor intermediate project managers.
- Ability to handle several large and small projects simultaneously and to balance competing priorities, with advanced project management skills and knowledge.
- Ability to manage projects and approach tasks in a structured and systematic manner.
- Achieves job objectives and solves problems of complex issues where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Extensive experience managing project work plans, proven ability in building relationships with broad range of constituencies.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the business domains of the users involved with a demonstrated ability to direct large teams to successful implementation.
- Management experience focusing on the delivery of solutions in a complex environment with demonstrated leadership, decision-making and relationship management skills.
- Successful at managing high risk, highly complex, large projects and programs with cross functional teams.
- Skilled with dealing with ambiguity and distilling into concrete steps.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate team, influence others and negotiate resolutions.
- Skilled at managing upward.Demonstrated ability to adapt communications based on audience in order to effectively convey intended message.
- Experienced with delivering project and program updates to executive levels.
- Extensive experience in working in a technology field and extensive experience in relevant domains.
- Minimum 8+ years of project management experience
- PMP Certified
- Plan and manage the delivery of identified initiatives in support of the business objectives and ongoing operations.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate, organize and manage key initiative programs to maximize the benefits of investments.
- Responsible for coordinating program efforts and overseeing individual projects efforts in order to achieve success on the program(s).
- Program Management: Lead and manage intermediate programs involving multiple concurrent interrelated projects that have high impact and visibility to business operations and financial cost.
- Collaboration: Promote collaboration across teams, departments and BU’s that have primary involvement in projects. Manage effective partnership relationships with cross functional teams that span departments and business units.
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects on time and in budget. Make changes to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original project scope. Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and make necessary changes. Utilize expert knowledge of projects management and business experience to identify project risks and provide appropriate options.
- Communication: Work with senior management to discuss highly complex/high profile project recommendations and issues. Ensure that communication is understood by all stakeholders and accomplishes intended objective. Provide communication and feedback to clients on issues that impact projects. Convey goals and objectives to project team members in a clear and compelling manner. Tactfully and candidly address situations to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk.
- Change Management: Drive organizational change as it relates to project deliverables, taking in to account, obstacles, opposition and differing stakeholder priorities. Champion business process change, crafting solutions to address business problems.
- Promote and work to mature project/program management processes, and discipline. Specific activities will include: Risks & Issues management, Knowledge Management, best practices related to estimating, Demand Management, Change Management, Scope Management & Communication Planning
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top