Senior Marketing Manager - EMEA
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero hit PJ Masks, and the magical Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, plus a development slate full of shows with strong potential and premium partners attached.
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
This role will focus on leading, defining and implementing marketing strategies and plans for leading global pre-school brands across EMEA. The role will work with our broadcast and agency partners to deliver best in class marketing plans to develop and expand brand reach, engagement, awareness and affinity proactively and with long term vision.
- Establish effective working relationships with commercial and leadership team to ensure demand is being generated for eOne brands across local markets.
- Lead and direct marketing strategies for relevant eOne brands across EMEA working closely with our key partners ensuring brand values are adhered to in all communications always.
- Develop and lead rolling strategic marketing plans across EMEA pulling together all the relevant information across all departments.
- Collaborate and work closely with research, digital and You Tube teams to support in developing marketing plans across the region using data and research to set priorities, support plans and devise clear strategies.
- Collaborate with Global Brand Teams to ensure the Brand Plans are representative and deliver on the requirements that are needed to amplify eOne Brands at a local level.
- Drive the execution of the marketing plans at consumer and trade level, spanning events, promotions, charity partnerships, experiential activities including characters appearances, media advertising, digital, social media, TV support and PR and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities.
- Oversee local marketing calendars and team tracking tools ensuring they are correct and kept up to date to enable sharing across the wider business.
- Manage and drive all local agencies to ensure we are getting a strong service and results in each market.
- Lead and build the FY budgets and effectively manage annual budgets, PO’s, track and analyse costs.
- Build, manage and mentor a high-performing team to meet evolving organizational needs.
- Strong professional marketing experience within the licensing, broadcast or entertainment industry ideally across international territories
- Creative strategic thinker, excellent listener and communicator who is constantly aware of the bigger picture whilst demonstrating a flexible attitude to regional approaches
- A strong diplomatic team player, ability to work collaboratively effectively across the wider business with other teams
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Creative and proactive in approach by producing new ideas and solutions
- Additional languages are valuable but not essential
- International travel as and when required
- ‘Muck in approach’ to wider divisional needs
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you/be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top