Sales and BLA Coordinator
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One (“eOne”) is a publicly-traded global entertainment company. eOne’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Based in Toronto, Canada, eOne was founded in 1973 as retail music distributor Records on Wheels. By 2003 the company had expanded into film, television and family content production and distribution. The company became a constituent of the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250 Index in 2013.
Entertainment One’s robust network now includes the film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment, Alibaba Pictures and Universal Filmed Entertainment; the newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company, Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency, Secret Location.
With offices across North America, Latin America, the U.K., Europe, Asia and Australia, the company has an expansive global footprint of original development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of must-have entertainment content.
Reports to: SVP Sales Global Accounts & VP BLA
Location: Beverly Hills
This integral role will be responsible for providing sales support to the SVP of Sales & VP Business and Legal affairs within the International Distribution team. This role carries junior sales deal responsibilities as well as legal support, in conjunction with teams around the world.
- Admin support for SVP Sales and VP BLA, including but not limited to:
- calendar management
- expense claims
- market planning
- client management
- Continuous client liaison to manage the business relationship through regular emails and calls
- Support requests for contract/programme information, as well as complex avails reports for assigned territories, languages and rights
- Create bespoke sales presentation for clients
- Track windowing for all TV products to ensure the Sales team exploit every possible window
- Support the Marketing Department by providing client information for screeners when requested
- Manage the client screening process by providing digital links
- Remain fully informed and regularly track client screening analytics
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required by the Sales Global Accounts and VP, BLA
- Liaise with the Technical Department on behalf of the SVP Sales / VP BLA as required for broadcast and marketing assets and ensure timely delivery of materials
- Assisting accounts receivable with payment queries
- Coordinate the contracting process, including drafting internal paperwork for deal processing as required
- Monitor Life of series and options to renew in existing contracts, and provide updates to SVP Sales and VP BLA of each new season
- Update client meetings notes and overall client information and strategy within the in-house database on a continuous timely basis
- Manage and update sales pipeline including opportunities, sales status (update JAG numbers, changes and status). Driving insight and performance to Budget
- Provide support to VP, BLA in relation to contracting process: contract entity confirmation, tracking drafts, signature process
- Assisting with Life of Season pick up notices, drafting and providing to client and tracking signature
- Assisting with drafting of minor contract amendments (using templates)
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an International TV and Film Sales environment, including sales co-ordinator experience and using templates to supply clients with contract amendments and season pick ups (or similar legal coordinator experience)
- Strong IT skills especially MS Office (Specifically Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel) and bespoke in-house systems
- Enthusiasm and capacity to focus on administrative tasks and excellent attention to detail.
- Good research and analytical skills with ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to multitask
- Professional, calm and positive manner
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top