About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
This incumbent will be responsible for quarterly and monthly royalty reporting and payment of earned royalties to licensors. In addition, ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Assist in the calculation and review of monthly fees
- Analyze and interpret contracts for licensors and other third parties
- Generate quarterly/monthly royalty reporting source data
- Preparing quarterly/monthly royalty reports for licensors and other third parties
- Respond to and resolve any issues related to royalties payments and statements
- Set-up of initial contract master and royalty statements for new acquisitions
- Ensure accuracy, clarity and compliance with contractual statements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and assist in process improvement projects as needed
- Accomplish tasks on time and contribute to the team by taking on and/or assisting with special projects and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar capacity
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment under pressure with tight deadlines, simultaneously handling multiple projects
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups etc)
- Proficiency with Databases
- Strong ability to adapt to and quickly learn new software
- Bilingual (English/French) considered an asset
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top