About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
- Analyses of legal contracts: research, interpret and develop reports as required for produced and acquired titles
- Create, review and produce reports to third party stakeholders on a multitude of complex/one off revenue sharing arrangements to meet contractual obligations
- Consolidate distribution reports for third party reporting
- Prepare summaries on a title by title basis to ensure proper reimbursement
- Prepare various financial analysis and conclusions for departments to assist with liability forecasting
- Review and proof reports prepared by team members to third parties (US Guilds, Canadian Guilds, Participants and co-producers)
- Manage excellent relationships with external and internal clients by providing positive and informative responses to their questions and concerns
- Facilitate internal and external audits
- Ensure tasks are carried out in an efficient and timely manner
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested
Knowledge & Experience
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to interpret contracts
- Knowledge of IPA’s for Guild Reporting is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of data and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel and Word
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top