Network and Security Analyst
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One (“eOne”) is a publicly-traded global entertainment company. eOne’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Based in Toronto, Canada, eOne was founded in 1973 as retail music distributor Records on Wheels. By 2003 the company had expanded into film, television and family content production and distribution. The company became a constituent of the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250 Index in 2013.
Entertainment One’s robust network now includes the film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment, Alibaba Pictures and Universal Filmed Entertainment; the newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company, Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency, Secret Location.
With offices across North America, Latin America, the U.K., Europe, Asia and Australia, the company has an expansive global footprint of original development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of must-have entertainment content.
As part of the Infrastructure Team, provide network and security support across all sites in the organization. Proactively manage all aspects of the network to ensure that uptime SLAs are consistently met. Provide network security expertise to ensure firewalls are maintained, rules applied and kept up to date, and manage vulnerability assessment and next generation malware tools.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, operation and maintenance of network and security hardware and software
- Work directly with the company’s security partners to review security alerts, tickets, reports and recommendations for remediation/action
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure environment
- Operate with a detail-oriented and results-driven work ethic with the goal of enabling eOne’s staff operate without disruption due to technical failures
- Execute prioritized projects and initiatives to help eOne achieve its organizational and growth goals
- Participate in the integration of acquired entities to ensure that networks are integrated, and security standards are enabled
- Provide backup to various team members at different times e.g. during vacations, illness etc.
- Create and maintain appropriately detailed documentation related to the role and/or new implementations
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, hardware, protocols, LAN configuration, security architectures and LAN/WAN technologies
- Knowledge of configuring and deploying VPN
- Quickly identify and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help to support and maintain switches and firewalls
- Support and maintain LAN / WAN connectivity
- Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Working experience with configuring and deploying Cisco equipment
- Experience managing Palo Alto firewalls and Panorama
- Experience with SUMO query language.
- Experience with IDS signatures and configured response actions
- Working knowledge of Cisco Voip system
- Experience with cloud security, especially Microsoft Azure
Bachelor Degree or College Diploma with a minimum of three years’ experience in the maintenance and support of computer systems and environments with experience of firewalls, server, data IP network and security and service delivery.
Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable).
Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, wireless, WAN, and firewall configuration and management. Experience with Cisco switches and Palo Alto Networks firewalls is required.
Ability to work 8 hour days in a highly focused, results-driven environment.
After-hours work will be required occasionally.
Occasional travel to other Entertainment One locations may be required
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top