Music Management Coordinator
About Entertainment One
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
This new position reporting to the VP, International Marketing & Management of eOne Music, requires a dynamic, multi-tasker to work with artist managers and a varied client roster in the management division.
- Daily co-ordination, integral administrative support to Artist Management Team
- Manage artist calendars
- Assist in handling logistics for artist and management travel
- Oversee and support managers with financial reconciliation for expenses
- Co-ordinate and communicate as need be with label marketing and global co-ordinators in Music Division
- Assist with co-ordination and planning of artist/music division events.
- Oversee and manage artist social media and web assets as needed.
- Assist with grant writing and budgets
- Attend and be a great ambassador for the Last Gang/eOne artist events in market and be a contributing member of the larger eOne Music Team
- Distribute itineraries
- Develop and communicate project timelines
- Manage all management roster artist assets and maintain shared drives of artist and management data
- You have an engaging personality and possess a passion for music & the arts
- You have a proven working knowledge and experience with the Creative and Entertainment industries
- You have an understanding of working with label partners, media, brands, agencies, industry partners, artist managers
- You are highly organised, and possess strong project management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives, artist management and staff
- You are highly motivated, can work autonomously and are prepared to adapt to ever changing landscape
- You will have the best interests of eOne in all business ventures and deals
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top