Marketing Manager (Americas – US, Canada & LATAM)
About Entertainment One
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$1.7 billion (as at 31 March 2017), is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
The eOne television marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a talented marketing professional as we expand our marketing efforts across the Americas (US, Canada & Latam). This role will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns for key programs across the region to support broadcast partners, drive tune-in and social media engagement. The manager will also lead the creation of best in class program materials for domestic and international partners, support the Americas sales team with locally targeted marketing activity and implement brand building initiatives for the studio. The ideal candidate will collaborate cross functionally with the marketing and publicity teams in Toronto and London, TV development, production, and sales to effectively plan and execute measurable marketing strategies.
This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing, North America and will be based in our Los Angeles Office.
- Work closely with the VP to develop and implement marketing campaigns to support the launch of key programs with broadcast partners across the region
- Lead creation of best in class materials for programs including EPKs, photo galleries, digital content to be used for commissioning broadcaster and international sales clients
- Develop marketing plans, creative briefs, recap documents for planning and development of program launch strategies
- Maintain strong relationships with key marketing contacts at broadcast networks and SVOD/Streaming services
- Jointly manage social media activities with London and Toronto teams for the promotion of programs on eOne platforms including amplification of network activity and bespoke content creation
- Manage creative and digital agencies for content creation, planning, and execution of campaigns
- Build and maintain close relationships with producers, writers, and production teams to ensure the development of creative assets
- Support the PR team as needed with talent relations, events and press junkets on the ground
- Plan, develop, and execute sales advertising campaigns, local roadshows, screenings and sustained marketing activities to support sales growth
- Manage the creation of presentations and collateral materials to support sales efforts
- Work with events team to manage presence at sales conferences and trade events to help drive revenue and build brand awareness
- Support studio brand building initiatives in the region including sponsorship of industry events and B2B advertising to raise awareness
- Work closely with corporate communications for internal promotion of key programs and television initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing teams in Toronto and London, as well as external and internal partners cross businesses and functions to deliver results
- Track invoices and manage budgets to ensure projects are on target
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience or equivalent B2B marketing experience gained in major studio or independent
- Experience of TV studio program marketing, international distribution or channel marketing preferred
- Proven track record to take ownership of projects and lead initiatives with high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to write, create and deliver marketing plans, sales presentations and creative briefs
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and integrating digital and social media into b2b marketing initiatives
- Self-starter with a creative and energetic approach
- An ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Can work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Committed team player who works well with others
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Builds effective relationships and can work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Great communication skills
- Available to travel as necessary
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Back to top