Marketing Coordinator - EMEA
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero hit PJ Masks, and the magical Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, plus a development slate full of shows with strong potential and premium partners attached.
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
This role will pro-actively support the Manager and Director, Marketing EMEA with the planning of integrated and effective brand marketing campaigns for eOne’s Family brands, across EMEA. The role will focus on activities including: day to day co-ordination of marketing activities, approvals, raising PO’s and general marketing support.
- Support EMEA marketing team on a day to day basis with the implementation of marketing plans across EMEA.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, assist with planning, developing concepts, and co-ordinate development of marketing materials.
- Work with the brand team to help develop and nurture 3rd party relationships across a variety of marketing disciplines, co-ordinating campaigns, assets, events, schedules, enquiries and data.
- Maintain and update marketing calendars and co-ordinate activity to tie in with brand, broadcast and licencing activity as directed by line manager.
- Support in the approval of relevant third-party marketing materials as directed and ensure that all materials adhere to the brand templates and standards as set out by Global Brand Teams.
- Work closely with Manager, EMEA to support the management of brand competitions and disseminate prizing as required.
- Support in day to day marketing enquiries and send information as requested by partners with the guidance and support of manager
- Support with budget process by processing PO’s, invoices logging and tracking as directed by Manager and Director EMEA
- Co-ordinate administrative tasks as required.
- Preferred experience within a busy marketing team
- Strong understanding of the marketing opportunities for family brands
- Ability to work independently and stay calm under pressure
- Proactive approach with ability to seek out new opportunities and help build strong relationships internally and externally
- Excellent PowerPoint/Presentation skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and hit tight deadlines
- A team player
- ‘Muck in approach’ to wider divisional needs
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Back to top