Manager, Sales, Latin America
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company’s comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and South Korea. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 40,000 film and television titles, 4,500 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
Manage the company's strategic partnerships and relationships with TV buyers, broadcasters and platforms. Working within an international structure, this role will focus on selling a broad selection of genres including but not limited to: film and series, both factual, scripted and formats across all genres. Key to the role will be an understanding of TV broadcasting, home video and new media and the ability to develop relationships.
- Meet or exceed annual sales budget for the year
- Maximizing all potential paths for content from terrestrial syndication to OTT services
- Catalogues include, but are not limited to: TV International, family, film when requested.
- Negotiate short/long term agreements working closely with business affairs and delivery personnel - Implement marketing campaigns for release of all TV releases digitally
- Liaise regularly with the Finance and Acquisitions departments on budget projections for programming deals responsible for sales results on pre-sale, slate and library titles
- Help to maintain producer relations when needed, i.e. calls with producers or sales efforts in the territory
- Maximize all media opportunities on all titles
- Secure the best platform for the individual genre of program
- Exploit the programming portfolio to maximize its potential individually and as a whole
- Establish and maintain -best in industry' reputation with broadcasters
- Provide input into overall distribution strategies including offering reliable market feedback on titles and viable commercial targets
- Attention to client needs a must
- Constantly seek out new revenue channels
- Provide weekly reporting on deal negotiations, weekly and monthly reports on sales deals, target clients and market developments - Work on annual budgets in Q3+4
- Continuously monitor competitor releases and prepare commercial opinions to share at a company level and update on a weekly basis.
- Propose new business opportunities to direct manager
- Negotiate TV windows in a way that allows the company to exploit content in numerous ancillary windows
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work
- Comprehensive knowledge of the broadcasting environment including specific market knowledge regarding genres and territories. - Excellent Customer Service skills
- Numerate and able to provide clear financial reports
- Strong presentation and direct negotiation skills - Excellent organization skills
- Highly motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Willing to travel and work flexibly
- A strong team-work ethic
- Excellent communication skills imperative
- Spanish language a must
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is committed to a diverse environment and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Entertainment One complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top