Manager, Digital Accounts
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One (“eOne”) is a publicly-traded global entertainment company. eOne’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Based in Toronto, Canada, eOne was founded in 1973 as retail music distributor Records on Wheels. By 2003 the company had expanded into film, television and family content production and distribution. The company became a constituent of the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250 Index in 2013.
Entertainment One’s robust network now includes the film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment, Alibaba Pictures and Universal Filmed Entertainment; the newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company, Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency, Secret Location.
With offices across North America, Latin America, the U.K., Europe, Asia and Australia, the company has an expansive global footprint of original development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of must-have entertainment content.
Position: Manager, Digital Accounts
Reporting to: Senior Director, Television & Digital Sales
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Working with key accounts in the Digital and Cable marketplace, the Manager, Digital Accounts, will be responsible for further developing the exploitation of all Entertainment One (eOne) film and television content in the Canadian territory. He/she will be accountable for helping to achieve the financial goals of the division and will play a key role in planning, developing and executing content life cycle strategies in line with business goals.
- Manage day-to-day partnership activities to implement ongoing marketing and promotional activities, resolve content deliveries issues, and strategize on business related items to spur growth
- Maintain and further develop relationships with key Digital and Cable customers in Canada to maximize business performance. Customers include iTunes, Google, Microsoft, Sony, Shaw, Bell, Telus, Rogers, etc.
- Collaborate with internal Sales teams in international territories to inform and develop local content strategies
- Manage Coordinator, TV & Digital Distribution role and provide ongoing support and leadership
- Assist in the negotiations of Contract Renewals and amendments for Digital, Cable, Hotel and Non-Theatrical business lines
- Analyze KPI and monthly dashboard reports to identify, foster, and develop new revenue opportunities with Digital and Cable platforms
- Work closely with the Home Entertainment division and Sales Planning to ensure consistent and competitive pricing structure for digital customers
- Oversee strong direct relationships with Deliveries team to ensure efficient delivery of all video/metadata/creative assets to platforms
- Work closely with Rights Management team to ensure accurate and proper exploitation of all content according to contractual obligations
- Develop campaigns and promotions for key releases on Digital and Cable platforms in conjunction with Marketing team
- Manage Hotel and Non-theatrical business lines for eOne Canada
- Ensure eOne remains at the forefront of the constantly changing, evolving digital industry
- Support the US market to exploit all eOne Family and eOne Television releases on key US Digital and Cable platforms such as Amazon, Comcast, Vudu, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the Canadian digital entertainment industry
- Degree in business or retail management/e-commerce related field
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter with ability to develop new business
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing strategic partnerships
- Comfortable working with content management systems
- Action oriented
- Ability to adjust to change
- Problem solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Relationship Building
- Knowledge of media, entertainment, and technology industries (trends, competitive activity, new media models, industry structure, etc.)
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top