Licensing Coordinator, Family & Brands
About Entertainment One
eOne Family and Brands is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid’s TV and digital content. Key properties in the eOne Family and Brands portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero hit PJ Masks, and the magical Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, plus a development slate full of shows with strong potential and premium partners attached.
eOne Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Sao Paolo. eOne Family is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in Toronto, London, New York, LA, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing US Division and will allow the successful candidate to gain experience in the licensing industry and work on proven family TV brands such as Peppa Pig and PJ Masks. The primary focus of the position is to assist the Licensing team handling North America in building our growing portfolio of brands in the US and Canada.
- Manage day to day communication and requests for information and materials for all current and new licensees
- Work closely with all internal departments including marketing, product development, finance and legal
- Creation of targeted presentations for pitch meetings, licensee updates and internal needs
- Responsible for regular store visits to all retail channels and competitive analysis reports
- Conduct market research projects upon request from the licensing team
- Monitor and provide analysis of licensee sales results and NPD data
- Attend business update meetings with licensees supporting the licensing team
- Update and maintain all internal and external reports including One Sheets, Licensee Newsletter, information for press releases, brand decks, etc. so relevant information is filtered to all internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Facilitate all authorization letter requests and customs issue resolution with legal team
- Return all executed manufactures agreements to current partners
- Assist in the process of collating deal memos
- Coordinate with the Licensing Assistant to maintain the contract tracking system
- Assist in the organization of licensee summits/tradeshows/retail events
- Regular attendance at trade shows and social industry functions where applicable
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant licensing/marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of concentration
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Sound organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is eager to learn and support a strong and growing business
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top