Licensing Assistant, Consumer Products, eOne Family
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a leading international entertainment company that specializes in the acquisition, production and distribution of film and television content. The company’s comprehensive network extends around the globe including Canada, the U.S., the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux, France, Germany, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. Through established Film and Television divisions, the company provides extensive expertise in film distribution, television and music production, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Its current rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 40,000 film and television titles, 4,500 hours of television programming and 45,000 music tracks.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established global entertainment company and be a part of a growing US Division. Entertainment One is a dynamic organization, and will allow the successful candidate to gain experience in the licensing industry and work on proven family TV brands.
We are expanding our licensing team to include a Licensing Assistant reporting to the SVP of Licensing – North America. The New York City based role, will focus on providing essential administrative support to the North American Licensing/Retail team to ensure the continued growth and expansion of the licensing program within the North American territories.
The role will work across eOne Family’s portfolio of brands including 2 already successful preschool brands based on highly popular TV shows.
- To facilitate the efficient running of the licensing team by managing day-to-day administrative needs and resources including team diary management
- Update and maintain all internal and external reports including Licensee Lists, One Sheets, Licensee Newsletter, etc. so relevant information is filtered to all internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Coordinate brand assets and specific market data in conjunction with North American licensing/retail teams
- Maintaining contracts tracking system
- Managing travel requirements / visas and associated budget for North American licensing/retail teams
- Initiate and process expense reports for license/retail team
- Organization, collation and distribution of samples for licensing/retail purposes
- Providing ancillary support to PD and marketing where needed
- Assist in process of setting up new licensees with access to MediaBox and scheduling creative kick-off calls.
- Provide new assets to licensees as needed
- Work with International Licensing Assistants to coordinate scheduling of International trade shows and meetings for North American Licensing/Retail teams
- Inventory and order supplies for NYC team as needed
Core Leadership Attributes
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent command of the English language, particularly spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong educational background; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in a licensing/retail role preferred
- Desire to learn more about licensing/retail
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top