IT Support Analyst
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes international feature film distribution company Sierra/Affinity; Amblin Partners with DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; Makeready with Brad Weston; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang.
The Company's rights library, valued at US$2.0 billion (as at 31 March 2018), is exploited across all media formats and includes about 80,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks; innovative music platform Audio Network; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
Entertainment One is a growing global organisation with a fast-paced IT environment that uses emerging technologies. Reporting to the IT Support Manager, the IT Support Analyst will provide hands-on 1st and 2nd line IT Support to all members of the staff in the Los Angeles area and assist with local and global projects. The role will be the first point of contact for all IT support matters, so it is essential the candidate is customer focused with a desire to help members of staff and has a keen interest in IT.
- Provide first/second line IT support for all users in the office in a friendly and professional manner via telephone, email or in person.
- Log and manage IT requests/issues on the eOne Helpdesk and ensure successful resolution or escalate where necessary.
- Help configure and roll out new or replacement hardware such as PCs, Laptops, and Mobile Devices.
- Setup new starter network/emails accounts and hardware in accordance with tasks generated on the eOne Helpdesk.
- Install and upgrade desktop software.
- Help move and setup IT hardware ranging from desks moves, to installing switches and servers in server and patch rooms.
- Anticipating potential problems and ensuring that they are fixed before they become an issue.
- Create & maintain internal support documentation.
- Assist with local and global projects/initiatives.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a computer support environment
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in computer science or equivalent
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work after-hours at times
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10 and PC/Laptop hardware set-up
- Good knowledge of Mac OSX hardware set-up and configuration
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of collaboration and co-authoring capabilities within OneDrive and SharePoint an asset.
- Active Directory Administration
- Familiarity with common IT peripherals (i.e. Printers, Mobile Phones, Tablets)
- A good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls)
- Experience with or an understanding of the following desirable.
- Microsoft Office 365 including Skype for Business/Teams and OneDrive
- Cisco IP Phones / Unified CM Administration
- Mobile device management (Mobile Iron)
- AVID Production Suites
- Virtual Reality Technology
- Cloud file storage solutions such as Box and Dropbox.
- Windows Server, VMware and ESX environments
- Google Suite
Employee will need to travel to other Entertainment One locations in the Los Angeles area.
What you’ll be a part of:
· Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
· Investing in your future: employee stock option purchase plan, and local defined contribution pension plans
· Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
· Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
· Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
· The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
· Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
· Grow: develop your career and shape your future
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Entertainment One is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, and supporting diversity and inclusion within our work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.
Back to top