About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The IT Helpdesk Intern provides assistance and support to local users. In this role, the incumbent is responsible for a wide range of activities related to the installation, setup and maintenance of hardware and software used for efficient operations of Entertainment One's business. The Specialist is familiar with, complies with, and at all times promotes Entertainment One's policies and its directives related to information systems and technology.
- Provide on-site support to users with hardware and software related problems
- Assist users and technical staff with user setup, software installation and trouble-shooting
- Provide users with remote logon and access assistance
- Support phone system and LAN and WAN environments
- Install PCs, printers and other office-related hardware.
- Computer room support and maintenance
- Provide technical support with reports, updates and technical details
- Good organizational skills, with excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment, supporting multiple sites
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Ability to work with end users and technical staff comfortably
- Strong documentation skills
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a computer support environment
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS environments, familiarity with MS Active Directory a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products and Microsoft office 365 Cloud
- Good working knowledge of various network technologies including cabling topologies, Wi-Fi, gateways, routers, switches and interconnecting LAN/WAN communication protocols such as Ethernet
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top