Executive Assistant/Operations Manager, Canvas Media Studios
About Entertainment One
Founded by Emmy-award winning creator Bernie Su and media executive David Tochterman, Canvas Media Studios develops and produces original scripted series for digital and traditional
media, as well as emerging VOD and OTT platforms.
Canvas drives viewership through social distribution and transmedia storytelling, turning audiences into communities. Canvas' expertise extends to ad-supported platforms, creating
brand-relevant original content that drives organic engagement and integration.
Canvas was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Los Angeles. For more information about Canvas Media Studios please visit: http://www.canvasmediastudios.com/press
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
Will support CEO and manage the day to day operations of the VC-financed company including
HR, benefits, payroll and office management. This position reports to the CEO.
- Email correspondence, prioritizing and calendaring meetings and organizing prep
materials as required.
- Excellent phone manner and business communication skills
- Manage flow of information between CEO and other team members
- Manage CEO business travel and personal tasks as required.
- Overseeing company HR and benefits administration
- Processing Payroll and coordinating with finance
- Maintaining employee handbook and administration of benefits
- Ensuring company's legal compliance with state labor laws
- Tracking company payables and receivables
- Oversee outside vendors
- General office management with good knowledge of basic financial management—will
integrate with company accountants and bookkeepers on data entry, accounts payable,
- You are extremely organized, detail oriented and thrive in an organizational role
- You are able to work with many people across numerous disciplines.
- You are very personable, confident and you love working in a creative environment
- You are a team player and adaptive to change
- You have a history of managing multiple tasks successfully and delivering under tight
- You are able to work independently
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude
- You enjoy being part of a creative team and environment
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the film and television industry
- Finance, bookkeeping and oversight experience
- Knowledge of Outlook, Quickbooks and Excel
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top