Executive Assistant, CIO
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Paperny Entertainment andForce Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group andLast Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
The Executive Assistant will provide professional and confidential support to the CIO in the Toronto office. As a proven high-achiever and polished professional, you have exceptional time management and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be positive and resourceful with an energetic demeanour and a proven track record of providing outstanding executive assistance.
- Provide professional and confidential executive support
- Screen incoming requests to determine priority level, including visitors, phone calls, and incoming mail
- Arranging audio & video conference calls and scheduling meetings
- Managing executive calendar
- Manage monthly expense reports
- Manage travel arrangements and proactively check on cancellations or delays to ensure alternate arrangements are made
- Work closely with other assistants
- Conduct research and provide summary on specific technology & entertainment topics
- Create high calibre presentations for Town Halls, Executive and Board Meetings using PowerPoint, Visio or other software packages
- Important event tracking
- Datacentre access log collection, aggregation and review
- Administration, coordination and/or tracking of various IT initiatives
- IT finance/billing/expense tracking and approval coordination
- Administrative support to Senior IT team
- Other general administrative duties that may arise in support of the CIO
- Passion and enthusiasm for entertainment and technology
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under tight time frames
- A self-starter who can work both independently and function well within a team
- Demonstrate strong independent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness to be able to deal with stakeholders across various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential
- Relationship builder and able to interact respectfully and confidently with internal executives, executive assistants and external contacts
- Ability to manage efficiently in a multi-tasked environment and ensure deadlines are met by prioritizing work flow
- Strong people and conflict management skills
- Positive, collaborative team player
- Demonstrated discretion and confidence dealing with highly sensitive matters
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Some IT exposure/experience beneficial
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top