Digital Product Lead - World of Peppa Pig
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; unscripted television production companies Whizz Kid Entertainment and Renegade 83; live entertainment leaders Round Room Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning emerging content and technology studio Secret Location.
Entertainment One’s Family and Brands has 100+ employees based in London, New York, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paolo. It is part of the wider Entertainment One Group, a leading international entertainment company with film, TV and music operations across the world. The Entertainment One Group has over 1,300 employees worldwide, with offices in LA, Toronto, London, New York, Madrid, Amsterdam and Sydney.
The role will focus on leading the product management of our pre-school subscription app, World of Peppa Pig. You will be responsible for defining and prioritising the product roadmap, identifying opportunities for new features and testing, improving performance against KPIs, collaborating with the Project Manager and content and marketing teams to ensure successful product releases.
- Leading and driving the development pipeline to ensure that app updates are delivered regularly, on time and on budget and that any blockers to delivery are quickly identified and managed effectively
- Collaborating with the Senior Director and Project Manager to define and implement product roadmaps to establish strategic alignment and clear priorities against business objectives
- Presenting strategies to stakeholders across the business including marketing and commercial heads, as well as external parties, to get buy-in/approval
- Researching and scoping detailed specifications for all new product features and enhancements, including viable third-party solutions and costing where necessary
- Collaborate closely with marketing and commercial teams to build a cohesive product strategy that reflects the division’s commercial goals and incorporates the key brand management themes
- Innovating and identifying digital trends, competitor trends, consumer trends, online behaviours and technology trends to ensure that our product strategy is ahead of the curve
- Collaborating with the Director and Manager – App Publishing to support and align content releases with the execution of marketing plans for new release apps
- Review and analyse the performance of the app against product and departmental KPI's and report back to divisional management, the finance team and the Online and Gaming team
- Identify new feature opportunities and optimisation to balance the needs of customers and that of the business by attending focus groups, carrying out competitor research and evaluating customer feedback
- Analyse and report on the impact of product releases, and identify the need for and implement AB tests, with the goal to continually improve KPIs
- Work with the project manager, directors and other internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for product growth and sustainability.
- Run WIP reviews with stakeholders, collating and feeding back changes to the Project Manager
- Provide product direction and feedback on design deliveries to ensure brand values and product quality is maintained.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Director to prepare test cases and instruct third-party agencies to carry out QA, performance and usability testing to ensure the overall build quality is to an exemplary standard before any release.
- Demonstrable leadership and relationship management skills
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- An ability to present ideas and complex information clearly and confidently to stakeholders (written, verbal and visual).
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- A highly collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- A proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Proven experience of building strategies and be constantly aware of the bigger picture
- Experience of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, customer research and web analytics.
- An understanding of resourcing and budgeting with experience of making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.
- Ability to enhance app potential by producing new ideas and solutions
- Digital expertise with an in-depth knowledge of the digital platforms and subscription services
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics and tools e.g. Firebase, AppsFlyer, App Store Analytics
- Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in the wider technology market place
- Experience of using project management tools e.g. Basecamp, JIRA and Trello.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, including exec level and international teams, gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate.
- An ability to identify and solve problems and make time-critical decisions without compromising quality
- A proven track record in delivering and managing complex products.
- A strong understanding of family brands and the role of apps and gaming in global brand strategies
Back to top