Coordinator, TV & Digital Distribution
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companies Renegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
Reporting to the Sales Executives of TV & Digital Distribution, this role will be responsible for supporting overall sales efforts for all digital and cable EST/VOD providers.
Administrative support for TV & Digital Team through:
- Preparing metadata and sales materials using Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.) for Canadian cable and digital providers including (but not limited to) iTunes, Rogers, Shaw, Bell, Telus, Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, Google Play,
- Maintaining Master release schedule, monthly avails schedule, delivery schedule and preparing weekly reports for 4 lines of business (Non-theatrical, Hotel, Cable EST/VOD, Digital EST/VOD) using various Excel documents
- Working closely with the Home Video group ensuring the seamless flow of product to other distribution windows via structured Excel reports and constant communication
- Liaising with 3rd party licensors, external providers, Rights Management, Finance, Legal, Deliveries, Marketing and Sales teams
- Analyzing sales data to curate promotional submissions for all clients to maximize revenue
- Coordinating the accessibility and distribution of materials used for marketing and promotions
- Familiarizing eOne’s extensive library of content and its availability in order to identify potential sales opportunities
- Organizing and maintaining additions and updates to the internal content management system
- Ensuring the operational infrastructure of the department is running efficiently by assisting in general day to day operations and administrative duties
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.), Power Point, Word, Adobe Photoshop
- University/College degree required with an educational background in Business
- 1+ year experience in Film or Television industry with a strong understanding of the digital and On Demand distribution business
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and resourcefulness
- Must be a detail oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Positive and professional attitude under pressure
- Highly motivated and driven to exceed goals and targets
- A keen understanding of consumer behaviour and trends within film distribution as well as new and emerging opportunities
- Good Project Management skills
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top