About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
This position is responsible for gathering and inputting relevant contract/metadata information into eOne’s Global rights management & metadata systems to help facilitate rights and availability reports to the TV, Online/Digital and Home Entertainment sales teams. This role will liaise with internal colleagues with respect to all aspects of rights management (including rights confirmations, tracking expiring titles, and asset code management). Responsibilities also include entry of distribution agreements and administration of Minimum Guarantee payments.
- Help manage the internal process for New Title set-ups in the rights management system, including gathering of all asset attribute information such as director, cast, genre, run- time, synopsis, CRTC/CAVCO details, and more for all distributed film and television properties;
- Responsible for entering Acquired titles into our rights management & metadata systems ensuring all licensed rights (media, territories, languages, etc), financial details, windowing/ holdback provisions, and availability information are meticulously captured;
- Provide Rights and Availability information/reports to the Sales Teams, as required/requested;
- Research and update missing title attributes as required;
- Help maintain strategic windowing console for sales teams;
- Uploading contracts, amendments, Notice of Assignments and other relevant paperwork to our document storage site;
- Liaison with output partners to ensure flow of rights information for new titles;
- Summarize and communicate acquisition information to various stakeholders;
- Approve Minimum Guarantee (MG) invoices and liaise with finance regarding payments;
- Assist other Contract Administrators in cross-training functionalities
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral for communication with team members and clients
- Must be a detail oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- A strong focus on accuracy and consistency
- Comfortable interpreting Legal language
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft Office, especially Excel (ability to work with and create pivot table reports)
- A working knowledge of a rights management software is an asset
- University/College degree required with an educational background in Business, Arts, Media or other
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Production Coordinator, eOne Television
Sofiya works with the VP of Production on anywhere from eight to ten shows at a time, choosing crews and creating budgets to move projects from development into production.
Back to top