CONTRACT - Manager, Accounting
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group andLast Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location
Direct and primary responsibility for the creation of financial reporting and other key financial deliverables for eOne’s film production and sales business. Primary tasks include monthly financial closes and reporting, forecasting and budgeting and working with the key operational decision makers and senior finance executives to properly reflect business activities in all financial deliverables.
- Create all aspects of monthly management financial reporting to local, divisional and Group management. This includes preparation of general ledgers entries, bank reconciliations, film revenue models, and month-end financial statement consolidations.
- Financial planning, budgeting and analysis including formal quarterly reforecasts and annual three-year plan.
- Prepare cash flow forecasting and foreign exchange hedging analysis.
- Review, analyze, and record a high volume of intercompany transactions.
- CPA with minimum of  years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience in accounting for film production at a studio and/or independent production company required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Self-motivated and highly organized with strong project management skills and drive to meet organizational and departmental objectives
- Excellent Excel and modeling skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and with tight and multiple deadlines
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top