Compensation and HR Analyst (Contract)
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group andLast Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
The Compensation and HR Analyst will perform a variety of technical and analytic work within the Total Rewards team. This role requires a passion for numbers and for data analysis, with a flexible attitude to take on complex analysis. In addition to working with salary surveys, role leveling and execution of the annual merit cycle, this role will be heavily involved in other HR projects in a rapidly growing and changing global shared services environment.
- Providing analytic support for the execution and administration of a variety of compensation policies and programs.
- Preparing statistical analysis and data modeling for base pay compensation, short-term incentive pay programs, and related employee costs.
- Work on the design and development of job evaluation and role levelling in support of Pay Equity maintenance
- Development of HR analytic reports in support of projects across the organization.
- Completing salary surveys globally, interpreting data and performing analysis based on results.
- Preparing supporting data for the review of annual salary budget; executing the annual merit and incentive pay process.
- Evaluating proposed and existing jobs and classifying them in accordance with the levels of importance and responsibility at eOne.
- Researching, gathering, and analyzing data to find out appropriate salary level and job title for new positions.
- Providing support to HR department concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines.
- Managing databases and tables related to job codes, and job families.
- 3-5 years of compensation or HR analytics experience, including job evaluation, Pay Equity and market pricing
- Must be highly proficient in Excel, along with other MS Office products
- Conducts research, analyzes information and data and presenting findings in a concise format
- Understands and follows broad and complex instructions;
- Excellent time management, communication, organization and decision-making
- Able to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information.
- Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
- Experience in global organizations (UK and USA) would be an asset
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top