Business Application Analyst, ERP
About Entertainment One
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, and Reliance Entertainment; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production companiesRenegade 83, Paperny Entertainment and Force Four Entertainment; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group andLast Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location.
The Company’s rights library is exploited across all media formats and includes more than 100,000 hours of film and television content and approximately 40,000 music tracks.
eOne is seeking an experienced Business Application Analyst to collaborate and consult with business and IT to provide application support, subject matter expertise and knowledge in application configuration, functionality, business processes, workflows, controls and troubleshooting for ERP-Finance applications. The position is expected to facilitate and complete the appropriate deliverables for application support, configuration, customization, and new functionality requests through process maps, context diagrams, business workflow capabilities and business rules.
- Subject Matter Expert for specific global applications (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics NAV & GP) dealing with the business and IT teams including technical requirements, configuration & implementation, testing, training and support of these applications.
- Understands and complies with IT standards and practices
- Capable of translating and communicating technical concepts regarding applications into practical business terms for all levels of the organization
- Collaborate and consult with project implementation teams throughout all phases of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Define and document business, financial, operational and technical requirements, specifications and configuration of business applications
- Accurately resolve Level 2 issues ensuring quality service level standards and professionalism are met
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of business applications.
- Liaise with development team on requirements, systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide specifications to system programmers.
- Capable of leading and collaborating with fellow technologist and project teams to deliver new architectures and technology solutions related to applications
- Flexibility to respond appropriately and professionally to multiple simultaneous demands in a dynamically changing environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating the ability to analyze a situation and suggest a course of action. This includes knowledge of accounting processes, inter-relationship of financial modules and respective transactions and financial statements
- Strong understanding of the business, its work flows and how it relates to business applications of medium to large projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in Business Administration or Commerce.
- Three (3) years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV &/or GP configuring requirements and troubleshooting issues related to all financial transactions
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with all areas of a Finance dept including accounting, AR, AP, Banking, multicurrency and reporting.
- Sound knowledge in SQL Relational databases, preferably with knowledge in ERP table structures
- ERP implementation experience is an asset
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office / Excel
- Strong knowledge of financial controls, SOD’s and accounting principles
- Experience within the entertainment industry a definite asset.
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Meet Some of Entertainment One's Employees
Manager, Global Scripted Development, eOne Television
Jeff works with writers, producers, directors, and actors to find, pitch, and shape the next hit TV series by seeking out exciting ideas and shaping scripts.
Back to top