Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental and is a reputable company as well as an industry leader . We are looking to add Reservation Sales Representatives who are outgoing, sales-minded experts skilled in utilizing effective selling techniques to turn customer calls into confirmed reservations, all while providing the highest level of service for which we're known! Our ideal representatives are able to successfully follow a sales strategy; communicate effectively with a wide range of callers ; close the sale, and input detailed information into the appropriate reservation system accurately and efficiently. If you have a passion for sales then this is the opportunity for you!
We work hard and reward hard work! We offer a competitive commission structure on top of our hourly pay of $13.00/hour for employees who meet monthly sales goals. What can you expect? The average representative in this role earns $250/month commission pay, with our top performing agents earning $800+/month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Reservation Sales team is available until 10:00pm CST. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Schedule start times begin between 11am-1:30pm CST. They include working weekends and do not rotate week-to-week. All schedules are full-time and require working 40 hours a week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
- Sales Representatives must be able to handle 80-100 incoming calls per day and talk with potential customers across multiple states and time zones
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Strive to exceed sales targets - take appropriate steps to meet monthly personal and department sales goals (based on bookings, revenue, etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue
- Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Adapt to the needs of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee
- Must currently live in Jackson, TN, or the immediate surrounding area (applicants not in the surrounding area will not be considered)
- One year sales experience in a performance/commission-based or metric-driven environment
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean, ventilated, quiet, and free of distractions
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 3 weeks M-F from 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1:30pm Central Time Zone, including both weekend days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $13.00/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi "air cards" is prohibited
Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written; a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to "project" oneself over the phone are necessary
- Knowledge and understanding of company's principles, policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to apply experience based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands
- Problem solving skills required
- Ability to work with difficult customers in difficult situations
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to self-troubleshoot
You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment, ensuring there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Back to top