Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative
Enterprise Holdings (the parent company of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car and National Car Rental) is looking to add virtual agents to our Contact Center's Reservations Sales team!
- Are an outgoing, sales-minded expert, skilled in utilizing effective selling techniques to turn customer calls into confirmed reservations
- Are able to successfully follow a sales strategy to overcome customer objections and maximize revenue
- Are able to consistently apply feedback provided
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of callers and create and maintain customer loyalty
- Can input detailed information into the appropriate reservation system accurately and efficiently
- Enjoy a sales-oriented culture, while working from the comfort of home
… Then this may be the perfect opportunity you've been searching for!
Outstanding Pay: This position offers competitive pay at $14.00/hour plus commission and full-time benefits.
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Reservations Sales team is available until 10pm central time, offering full-time schedules. Start times range between 11a-1:30p CST. Schedules include working one weekend day per week and holidays. (Do not apply if this schedule will not work for you)
- Hired employees will be shipped a key fob to the address provided on the application. The address on your application must be your current, accurate permanent address.
- Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is your primary address where you can receive equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported; we must have a physical address on file for you.
- Sales Representatives must be able to handle 80-100 incoming back to back calls per day and talk with potential customers across multiple states and time zones and brands
- Book quality reservations for our locations worldwide
- Receive feedback from managers and improve call quality by applying feedback given
- Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
- Provide excellent customer service to customers
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Strive to exceed sales targets - take appropriate steps to meet monthly personal and department sales goals (based on bookings, revenue, etc.)
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue
- Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Adapt to the needs of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Follow schedule to meet business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must currently live in the state of Ohio
- Must currently live in Springfield, OH, or the immediate surrounding area (applicants not in the surrounding area will not be considered)
- One year of sales or customer service experience required
- Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a position with minimum performance goals or minimum sales goals and/or a commission based pay structure preferred
- Previous experience working from home preferred
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean, ventilated, quiet, and free of distractions
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 3 weeks M-F from 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1:30pm Central Time Zone, including one weekend day per week and holidays
- Must be willing to accept a non-negotiable starting pay of $14.00/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Computer/PC must be capable of downloading/installing/accessing company network
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone to be used during training
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a stand-alone router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have reliable, consistent, responsive, and timely high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5mbps
- Use of wireless, hotspot or WiFi "air cards" are prohibited
Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC and internet meets or exceeds these requirements throughout the training period.
Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Back to top